Space, planes, nature and the human body always fascinated me.
30 years ago I chose electronics and computers as a profession.
Helping others I find both rewarding and educational. Next to the fun in my work I also like a good challenge.
Building robots and RC planes with my fellow hobbyists is fun.
Learning to repair my 1988 car was a challenge but it passed already 4 yearly inspections.
I stay healthy by watching my diet, biking to work, regularly run and fitness.
* Mars and space
* software design, development and testing
* aircraft technology, flightsimulators, rc planes
* robotics and image processing
* scada, control systems programming
* car repair
* green technology
* amateur radio and electronics
* writing manuals
* movies and music